[Reierson-parents] updates & IMPORTANT CALENDAR CHANGES

Rhonda Reierson rreierson at stratford.k12.ok.us
Fri Dec 13 08:34:41 CST 2013

Parents,

The two days in Jan that we were to be out of school have both been added
back in to the calendar due to the use of all 4 snow days that we had built
in.  We will now have school on Jan 6 which was a professional day, and Jan
20 which is MLK day.  The administration is thinking we better use those 2
days in Jan as instructional days. YOUR CHILDREN WILL HAVE SCHOOL THOSE
DAYS. Make those changes on your calendar.

New terms have been added to the flash card page on my teacher page on the
website. These are the terms that will be on the semester test next week.
Students were given these terms in class today.