[Reierson-parents] updates

Rhonda Reierson rreierson at stratford.k12.ok.us
Mon Dec 16 05:09:43 CST 2013

Semester Tests are this week. Our science test will be over our academic
vocabulary and  listing the classification systems in order. Students were
given these terms. You can also find them on the school website under my
teacher lesson plan pages. There are flash cards for the students to study
and/ or print.

I will be absent the next few days. My daughter Bre is in ICU with a kidney
infection that went to her blood stream. She and her husband are expecting
their first child. Please pray with me for a complete recovery !

Any late or make up work your child has can be turned in to the sub. I
promise it will be graded and entered before report cards come out.

Have a great pre- Christmas week. Hug your kids- they grow up too fast!