[Reierson-parents] updates

Rhonda Reierson rreierson at stratford.k12.ok.us
Mon Oct 21 14:36:13 CDT 2013

Welcome Back! I had a marvelous fall break , I hope you enjoyed your time
also.

We are starting our unit on States of Matter. Students will be involved in a
variety of labs, videos, and collaboration this week. If you could send a
bar of soap with  your child for a lab, they will receive bonus points.
Please send any brand other than Ivory. We will be doing this lab at the
beginning of next week, so the deadline for bringing soap for points will be
this Friday.

Students have a test on Friday as  I mentioned in the earlier email.