[Reierson-parents] updates

Rhonda Reierson rreierson at stratford.k12.ok.us
Mon Oct 28 09:46:10 CDT 2013

o   One of the standards that Common Core and our state department requires
is reading and responding to informational text. Your child has been given
the guidelines for  our assignments in journal article reviews. Each review
will be worth a test grade. The first one is due on November 6. I have
attached the information needed to complete these assignments ,including the
website for them to get articles. It will be out of class time assignments.
Internet access will be required to complete them. Students may come to
encore and print articles or go to the library if you do not have access at
home.

o   Tuesday - JHFB vs Wynnewood and Red Ribbon Spirit Day - wear red and
black,

o   Wednesday - hat day and Red Ribbon Assembly @ 10:00 in the auditorium

o   Thursday - students wear NFL shirt

o   Friday - Last home HS FB game vs Maysville (Sr. Night)

o   Drawing for the guitar during half-time of the game