[Reierson-parents] updates

Rhonda Reierson rreierson at stratford.k12.ok.us
Tue Feb 4 08:47:22 CST 2014

  Happy Tuesday-

  Just for your information all school schedules, closings, athletic events
etc.  are on our school website. You can also download the school connect
app for your phone. It will keep you current on all school information.

SCIENCE JOURNALS ARE DUE TOMORROW- however since we are out of school on
Monday I am doing the following for the students: turned in on Wed- 5 bonus
points, turned in on Thursday considered  on time, turned in on Friday or
later- late half credit.

Here are a few picks of 7th grade doing our snack  tectonics lab

http://stratford.k12.ok.us/page/129357_4#!prettyPhoto

  Here are a few picks of one of our landforms activity

http://stratford.k12.ok.us/page/129140_4

 Middle school is taking orders on valentines that will be delivered on the
14th.  The order forms are in the office.

Have a great week and stay warm and safe!