[Reierson-parents] updates

Rhonda Reierson rreierson at stratford.k12.ok.us
Mon Feb 17 13:48:54 CST 2014

We are currently working on an Olympic unit correlating it with science
standards. Each student has been assigned a  sport, asked to choose an
athlete and then a short video of the sport. We are using our new ipads and
we are so excited about this addition in technology in our class. As
students make their class presentations, we will be doing science labs and
learning that correlates the sports with our science objectives. Students
who were not able to finish their research in class have been encouraged to
come to encore. It is my hope that this learning will make science relevant
to something in our daily lives. Take a moment to watch the Olympics with
your family this week!