[Cobo] FW: Professional Services Codes

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Tue Jun 11 10:49:09 CDT 2002

Please note the correspondence from OSF requesting that the "Old" Professional Service Codes be discontinued for processing claims.  New codes became effective July 1, 2001, and the previous codes used prior to July 2001 will no longer be accepted.

Please forward to appropriate personnel.  Claims will be rejected if the old codes are used. The current, valid professional services codes are available on the OSF web-site.