[Cobo] FW: Question to COBO - Building Repairs - Capital Projects Requirements

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Wed Apr 2 08:31:32 CST 2003

Please see the request below relating to the bills now in the House on increasing the bid threshold. Burr is trying to organize specific examples to explain to legislative members the practically of moving the bid threshold to a greater amount.  Thanks.  Please respond directly to my email, smauck at osrhe.edu and I'll compile and send to Burr.  The quicker the response the better, thanks.