[Cobo] Faculty Salary Report-due April 30th

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Wed Apr 2 10:26:22 CST 2003

As was discussed at the Business Officers' meeting last week, you will find the URL address embedded in this email for the on-line web-based survey for this year's submission of the Faculty Salary Report .  The address below will take you to a general page that will link directly to the separate schedules in the survey.  You may submit each schedule as it is completed.  We have upgraded the software associated with this large survey and hope that eliminates many of the problems that were encountered from a technical standpoint last year .

The due date is scheduled for April 30th.  Please let me know if you have questions.  I can be reached at 405-225-9201. Thanks.

http://survey.osrhe.edu/cgi-bin/remuneration.html