[Cobo] FW: Voucher Batch Slip

LeFlore, Bobby bleflore at osrhe.edu
Wed Dec 3 15:23:12 CST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-core-general at youroklahoma.com
[mailto:owner-core-general at youroklahoma.com]On Behalf Of
Julie.Dvorak at osf.state.ok.us
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 3:06 PM
To: CORE-General at youroklahoma.com
Subject: Voucher Batch Slip

We have received several calls today regarding the changes that have been
made to the voucher batch slip.

(1)  We have changed the batch slip to print 7xx funds on a separate batch
slip from the other funds.

(2)  We have modified the batch slip so that it will no longer print
vouchers that are not available for payment.  So, if the voucher has been
deleted, the voucher has a matching error or budget checking error, or the
voucher has not been matched or budget checked, then the voucher will not
print on the batch slip.

Impact:  Agencies are used to entering/loading vouchers and then
immediately printing the voucher batch slip.  With the changes that have
been made, this procedure will need to change.  The budget checking and
matching process runs each evening so the vouchers entered/loaded on one
day will not be available to be printed on the voucher batch slip until the
next day.  These changes will allow the batch slip to accurately portray
the vouchers that are available for payment.

Lisa McKeithan
Office of State Finance
Program Development - 405.521.3772