[Cobo] Annual Historical Budget Book

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Dec 8 13:36:35 CST 2003

The Office of State Finance is working to update the Governor's Budget Book.  They are requesting that each institution update the attached capital budgeting worksheet for publication in the budget book.

The information requested includes the following:

1.)  FY-04 (current year) Capital Outlay Expenditures by fund, activity, and by sub-activity (rounded to the nearest $000's.)

This information is needed by the December 31st or sooner.  Thank you for your help in gathering the requested data as quickly as possible.  As you will remember we also provided this data for last year's budget book.

Please respond by returning the updated spreadsheet by email to me and I'll forward on to OSF.  Thanks.