[Cobo] OCIA Bond Issue

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Wed Jun 4 17:06:39 CDT 2003

As I'm sure you are now aware, the Oklahoma Supreme Court denied the approval of the 2000 OCIA Bond issuance from which Higher Education institutions were to receive funding for designated projects totaling approximately $45 million.

We are now being asked to collect some information from you regarding these projects.  Please respond to the questions below and return your responses by email to smauck at oshre.edu.  We are needing a response by Thursday, June 5th at noon.  Thanks.

1.  Have you completed the project/projects on your campus that were to have been funded by the 2000 OCIA issuance?
            Yes or No

2.  If you have started but not yet completed your project/projects, please list by project the percentage of completion.

3.  For projects that are underway, how is the institution funding the project?