[Cobo] CORE Training-Additional P118 Class

LeFlore, Bobby bleflore at osrhe.edu
Mon Sep 22 09:07:44 CDT 2003

Two additional P118-Voucher/Warrant Inquiry classes have been scheduled for September 30th at the DHS training facility in Norman.  The class times are as follows:
	9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.  Each class is limited to 16 people therefore, please do not enroll more than two people from your institution.

The following institutions have staff scheduled in the P113 classes on September 29th which have been converted to P118:  Southwestern, Cameron, University of Oklahoma, Tulsa Community College, Carl Albert, Oklahoma State University, Panhandle, Northwestern, and Rose State.  Therefore we are requesting that you not enroll anyone in the P118 class on September 30th.

OPM is attempting to set up one more training day for P118.

Please respond to this email with the names and desired time you wish to schedule.  I will schedule as I receive the emails.

The directions to the DHS training facility are:

Department of Human Services(DHS) Training Facility
617 Rock Creek Road
Norman, Ok.

Directions: