[Cobo] FW:

LeFlore, Bobby bleflore at osrhe.edu
Thu Sep 18 17:03:37 CDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa.McKeithan at osf.state.ok.us
[mailto:Lisa.McKeithan at osf.state.ok.us]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 2:38 PM

I'm sure you have all heard that we have delayed the implementation for the
CORE system until Monday, November 3rd.  One of the main considerations in
the delay was to ensure that agencies have sufficient time for testing.

In an effort to streamline your tesitng efforts, we have assigned a testing
coordinator to each agency.  The OSF testing coordinator will be contacting
the testing individual designated by your agency either today or tomorrow
to see when you will be ready to begin your testing.  If you are not ready
to test, you should be prepared to give us a date of when you will be
ready.  It is our intention to have the testing completed by Friday,
October 10th.

There are a couple of things that the early testers have found that may
help streamline your testing:
      PeopleSoft requires an invoice number.  If you do not have an invoice
      number (found on the funding record), then move your claim number to
      the invoice number field.  Also, if you are defaulting the invoice
      number to your claim number, use the current date as the invoice
      date.  Remember, the invoice information will now be printed on the
      check stub.
      Funding record:  the product field (formerly the object code agency
      use field) and the chartfield1 (formerly the cfda number) should be
      spaces (not zeroes) it not used.
      When submitting the EDT job, the instructions say to change the
      server name to "PSNT".  However, the correct selection is "PSUNX".

Please call or e-mail me if you have any questions.

Lisa McKeithan
Office of State Finance
Program Development - 405.521.3772