[Cobo] National Guard Year-End Report-State Schools Only

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Mar 22 13:23:48 CST 2004

Request of data from STATE Public Colleges and Universities Only:

Attached for your use is the reporting form for National Guard tuition waivers granted at your institution for the 2003-2004 academic year.  We are again asking for the electronic submission of this form at the web site URL address of  of   http://survey.osrhe.edu/cgi-bin/guard_waivers.html.  Please log on to the web address listed and enter your data directly into the electronic database by no later than April 15, 2004.

The FY2005 appropriation for this program will be prorated to participating institutions based on the number of credit hours waived above the minimum institutional commitment.  The allocation will be included in your institutional budgets for the 2004-2005 academic year scheduled for the May State Regents' meeting.

 If you have questions, please contact our office at 405-225-9201.