[Cobo] Budget Module Training-May 17-20

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Fri Apr 15 13:50:51 CDT 2005

Please note the following dates that have been scheduled for the Office
of State Finance for Higher Education specific training on the new CORE
budget module that will be in effect for this year's budget submission.

I will be scheduling the sessions, so please let your budget-entry
personnel know to contact me to enroll in one of these sessions.   My
email address is smauck at osrhe.edu or (405) 225-9201 voice.
Confirmations will be sent prior to the training dates.

The individuals that attend should have already processed their security
forms with OSF and I've been informed that those individuals must attend
a training session before their access will be made available on the
CORE System.

Specific times will be forth-coming but the dates are confirmed.  The
training will be a half-day (3-3 1/2 hours) and there is room for 20
people per session.  The location for all training will be 4545 N.
Lincoln Boulevard, Oklahoma City, OK.  Specific directions will be sent
along with the individual enrollment confirmations.

May 17th, Tuesday, am session

May 17th, Tuesday, pm session

May 18th, Wednesday, am session

May 18th, Wednesday, pm session