[Cobo] FW: "Learning spaces" workshop

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu Apr 21 11:57:16 CDT 2005

Business Officers,

Please see the correspondence sent to your Presidents on the date for
the workshop on capital planning in relation to the capital bond issue.
Please save the date of Friday, July 8th.  This is the workshop the
Chancellor discussed in his remarks at the OACUBO meeting in March.
More information to come.