[Cobo] Requests for Changes to Academic Services Fees for FY07

Cunningham, Sandy scunningham at osrhe.edu
Tue Sep 27 09:45:25 CDT 2005

As you know, the deadline for submitting requests for changes to
Academic Services Fees for the FY07 academic year is February 1, 2006.
Attached is the Excel file containing forms for use in submitting those
requests.  You and your staff may have anticipated the end of the fall
semester, the holidays, and the beginning of the spring semester
activities in January and are already working toward finalizing your
requests and forwarding those to your governing board for approval.  If
so, I will be glad to accept your institution's requests at any time
prior to February 1.  If not, you may wish to begin the process soon in
order to have adequate time to submit them to your board for approval
and comply with the deadline.  Please give me a call if you have any
questions.

Sandy Cunningham
Fiscal Analyst
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200