[Cobo] Question on Fees

Cunningham, Sandy sandy at osrhe.edu
Fri Aug 18 09:44:31 CDT 2006

According to my records, no institution charges a unique fee
specifically for transcripting transfer credit from another state
institution.  I am under the impression that the cost for this service
is included in an admissions fee, academic records fee, or some similar
fee.  Please let me know by Tuesday, August 22, if your institution:

1) charges a unique fee specifically for transcripting transfer credit

or

2) includes the cost for this service in another fee, and if so, which
fee it is included in

as well as any other relevant information.

Sandy Cunningham
scunningham at osrhe.edu
405.225.9127