[Cobo] FW: Interim Study on DCS Construction and Properties

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Aug 21 14:14:21 CDT 2006

Good Afternoon Business Officers,

Last week, the President Pro Tempore of the State Senate approved an
Interim Study request on the Central Purchasing process and the
Construction and Properties process.  Senator Judy Eason-McIntyre is the
sponsor of the study.

I spoke to the Senator about sponsoring the study prior to the
adjournment of the regular session principally in conjunction with the
passage of SB 558.

Many of you have expressed the concerns and issues with the DCS process.
The Senator is providing us an opportunity to present our issue and
concerns over the construction and properties processes.  While I do not
expect much activity until after the elections,  I wanted to give you
ample opportunity to prepare for the study.

If you have any questions or comments please let me know.

_______________________________

Greg Sawyer

Associate Vice Chancellor for Budget and Finance

655 Research Parkway Suite 200

P. O. Box 108850

Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850

405-225-9425 Office