[Cobo] FW: Budget Meetings

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Tue Sep 19 16:30:19 CDT 2006

Attached below you will find the message that Interim Chancellor Moss
sent to the presidents yesterday regarding the budget hearings.

Schedule:  The hearings will be held October 3 - 5 at the State Regents'
offices.

Donna Combs (405-225-9434) will be scheduling the sessions with the
office of each president.  As Chancellor Moss has noted, we will try to
accommodate other meetings scheduled for those days in this office.

Materials:  Regents will have a copy of each institution's budget needs
survey for FY2008, which is due in this office September 29.  In
addition, Regents will have a one-page profile of each institution that
we will ask you to review in advance.  We are currently working on those
profiles and hope to have the data entry completed by this Friday.

If you have any questions, please contact Sheri Mauck (405-225-9201.)