[Cobo] Nursing Faculty Salaries

Gary Hageman ghageman at carlalbert.edu
Thu Apr 26 11:08:06 CDT 2007

Greetings,

We believe that our Nursing faculty are significantly underpaid compared to other two-year schools with Nursing programs.  Could you please help us ascertain what might be fair and equitable across the state by responding to this survey? I will be glad to share whatever information I gather to all who may also be interested.

    1. Do you have a special base pay rate for nursing faculty above that of other instructors.?

    2. How much is the base pay rate for entering Nursing faculty?

    3. Have you different rates for different levels of education?

    4. If so, how much for Bachelors level, Masters level, and Doctorate?

    5. Do you take into account years of experience?

    6. If so, how do you reimburse for years of experience?

    7. At present, what is your highest paid Nursing   instructor?

    8. What is their degree level and years of experience?

    9. What is your lowest paid Nursing instructor?

    10. What is their degree level and years of experience.

We truly appreciate your help.

Gary Hageman, CFO,
Carl Albert State College