[Cobo] FW: salary deferral plan

Elliott, Kathy kathy.elliott at okstate.edu
Mon Dec 10 15:54:19 CST 2007

All:

A couple of people have asked for this information and it was suggested
that others may be interested.  We will send updates as we continue
working on our procedures.

Hope everyone is staying safe and warm!

Kathy Kamm Elliott,  MBA, CPA, CFE

Associate Vice President and Controller

Oklahoma State University

207 Whitehurst Hall

Stillwater,  OK  74078-1041

(405) 744-4188

(405) 744-6404 (Fax)

kathy.elliott at okstate.edu

You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.

Abraham Lincoln

This communication and any accompanying document(s) are or may be
confidential. They are intended for the sole use of the addressee. If
you receive this transmission in error, you are advised that any
copying, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance upon the
communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication
in error, please delete the original message from your system and
immediately contact me at the above telephone number or email address.
Thank you.