[Cobo] FW: Applicant Briefing Schedule - FEMA-1803-DR-OK

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Wed Oct 15 09:49:15 CDT 2008

State emergency management has released the attached disaster
declaration from storms during September 12 -19, 2008, affecting
facilities in the following counties:

Alfalfa, Cimarron, Dewey, Ellis, Grant, Harper, Kay, Major, Woods, and
Woodward Counties

If your institution has damage that they'd like to have considered for
reimbursement, please attend the applicant briefing and fill out
appropriation paper work to have a project manager assigned to your
project. At the request of Emergency Management, the Regents' office
will no longer be filling out a blank application for all of higher
education.  Please let me know if you have questions.