[Cobo] Changes to FY11 Academic Services Fees

Cunningham, Sandy scunningham at osrhe.edu
Tue Oct 20 16:20:16 CDT 2009

Attached is the file containing forms for requesting changes to academic
services fees for Fiscal Year 2011 and a preliminary schedule of
relative dates.  You may have already anticipated possible changes in
these fees for next fiscal year and begun the approval process on your
campus.  If not, now is a good time to begin the process in order to
have ample time for your institution to submit the requests to your
board for approval and comply with the February 1, 2010 deadline for
submission to the State Regents.  I will be glad to accept your requests
any time prior to the deadline.  Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Sandy Cunningham
Fiscal Analyst
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200