[Cobo] FW: 2010 Real Property Master Lease Potential Project Listing

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Jan 4 09:41:47 CST 2010

Business Officers, please find the attached correspondence regarding the
REAL Property Master Lease Program and the legislative review process.
This was sent to your presidents this morning.

Also, I have attached a tentative schedule for the 2010 calendar year
for the Master Lease Program, both Real and Equipment issuances.  Please
let me know if you have any questions.