[Cobo] FW: ARRA Reporting

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Fri Jan 8 09:00:03 CST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa.McKeithan at osf.ok.gov [mailto:Lisa.McKeithan at osf.ok.gov]
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 7:21 AM
To: Brenda.Bolander at osf.ok.gov; steve.funck at osf.ok.gov
Cc: sammy.paulson at osf.ok.gov; Janice.wolfenbarger at osf.ok.gov
Subject: ARRA Reporting

Just wanted to check in with everyone on reporting.  Everyone has done a
good job of loading files and then checking your load control reports to
make sure everything has loaded successfully.  We have had very few
problems with files getting loaded.

We have been doing some extra testing on the batch upload process to
insure
that the information will be submitted accurately to the feds.  We sent
'validation' files last night which validates the data without loading
it.
This allowed us to see the warnings/errors from the feds.  I will be
sending that information out this morning.  If you get an email, please
fix
any problems and resubmit your files through the normal process.  We
will
be loading the awards to the federal website this morning.  Any awards
that
did not have errors should successfully loaded.

We are seeing a few common errors/warnings:

1)  You have reported jobs created/retained but no expenditures or
invoiced
amounts (warning).
2)  Congressional district is wrong - in the error message, they are
providing the congr district they think is correct (error).

The federal government will allow us to load/correct information on the
federal website through next Friday, January 15th.  After that time, it
will be considered a late report.

If you have any questions, please contact the help desk.

Lisa McKeithan
Office of State Finance - ISD
Enterprise Systems & Business Analyst
405.521.3772