[Cobo] FW: Annual Agency Internal Control Self-Assessment Questionnaire

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Feb 6 14:37:04 CST 2012

Please note that our office requested clarification on the "annual"
questionnaire that was circulated to Agency Directors by email on
February 3rd.  OSF has noted that it is a voluntary participation for
higher education institutions.  If you'd like to participate you are
welcome to complete the questionnaire.