[Cobo] FW: Karen Boucher

Tricia Latham tricia.latham at wosc.edu
Fri Feb 1 23:32:11 CST 2013

I have just received information from Troy Milligan regarding services for
our friend Karen Boucher:

Services for Karen will be Monday February 4th at 10:30 am at the Elm Grove
Church in Chester, OK.  She is at the Redinger Funeral Home in Seiling
Oklahoma.  Karen's family has asked in lieu of flowers, please donate to a
scholarship in her honor through RCC Foundation.

Redlands Community College Foundation 1300 S. Country Club Rd. El Reno, OK.
73036

tricia.latham at wosc.edu