[Cobo] Fwd: FW: Karen Boucher

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Sat Feb 2 09:19:13 CST 2013

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tricia Latham <tricia.latham at wosc.edu<mailto:tricia.latham at wosc.edu>>
Date: February 1, 2013, 11:32:11 PM CST
To: "Mauck, Sheri" <smauck at osrhe.edu<mailto:smauck at osrhe.edu>>
Cc: "COBO at onenet.net<mailto:COBO at onenet.net>" <cobo at onenet.net<mailto:cobo at onenet.net>>
Subject: Re: [Cobo] FW: Karen Boucher

I have just received information from Troy Milligan regarding services for our friend Karen Boucher:

Services for Karen will be Monday February 4th at 10:30 am at the Elm Grove Church in Chester, OK.  She is at the Redinger Funeral Home in Seiling Oklahoma.  Karen's family has asked in lieu of flowers, please donate to a scholarship in her honor through RCC Foundation.

Redlands Community College Foundation 1300 S. Country Club Rd. El Reno, OK. 73036