[Cobo] Hyperion UPK Training access

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Fri Dec 5 15:31:32 CST 2014

As follow-up to our discussion this morning regarding the access to the Hyperion Budget system, please find the security form attached.  Please consider at least two and possibly more people that you want to have access for budget entry training and complete the form for each person and return to OMES to begin the process for access to the on line User Productivity Kit (UPK) training tool.

Please return your signed scanned security access forms the following OMES staff by email:

Collette Coleman             collette.coleman at omes.ok.gov<mailto:collette.coleman at omes.ok.gov>
Lia Tepker                           lia.tepker at omes.ok.gov<mailto:lia.tepker at omes.ok.gov>
Robin Trail                           robin.trail at omes.ok.gov<mailto:robin.trail at omes.ok.gov>