[Cobo] ACA Payroll Conversion Q&A Sessions - July 8th 2 -4 Call in Conference

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Fri Jun 26 11:48:51 CDT 2015

We have received the following data for a call-in question and answer session to review the topics as listed regarding the ACA Payroll Conversion Process.

OMES would like to have these session going forward over the next several months on a routine basis to insure that you are getting all your questions answered.

Please share with appropriate individuals on your campus and ask them to participate.   Thank you.
From: Ayana Wilkins [mailto:Ayana.Wilkins at omes.ok.gov]

Details on the Q&A session:

1.       1st Session(July 8th 2-4pm)

a.       Overview of new process for submitting payrolls:

                                                                           i.      PFT file

                                                                         ii.      500 Misc file

                                                                        iii.      Documents required

b.      Overview of new responsibilities for institutions:

                                                                           i.      Tax payments

                                                                         ii.      Payroll reporting

                                                                        iii.      1099 reporting

                                                                       iv.      Retirement payments/reports

c.       Review of general information distributed:

                                                                           i.      Retirement system contacts

                                                                         ii.      Employees on Agency Payroll Report for OST

                                                                        iii.      Open Books info - (file layout to be distributed soon)

2.       Call-In #: 405-521-4496

Code #: 591799

3.       We will send out a blast email to subscription topic on 6/29/2015 with session topics and contact information for proposed questions .

Ayana Wilkins | Financial Project Lead
p. 405-521-4625 | c. 405-595-6425
Information Services Division | OMES
omes.ok.gov<http://omes.ok.gov/>
[cid:image003.png at 01D03F0C.F374F430]
Sign up<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/OKOMES/subscriber/new/> to receive email or wireless updates from OMES.

The contents of this electronic message, including attachments, are transmitted by the Information
Services Division, a division of the Office of Management and Enterprise Services, an Oklahoma
government agency, according to the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act, 12A O.S. 15-101 et seq.
This message is intended for use by the named addressee only and may contain information that is
confidential or private according to state or federal laws. If you have received this electronic message
in error, please notify the sender by a reply to sender only message, delete it completely from your
computer and maintain confidentiality of the message. Any unauthorized disclosure, distribution, or
use of the contents of this message is prohibited and subjects the user to penalty of law.