[Cobo] NO Council of Business Officer this Thursday; OKHEEI meeting only

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Tue Oct 3 14:08:50 CDT 2017

Please note that we will not conduct a full meeting of the Council of Business Officers this Thursday.  Please remove from your calendars.

Our next Council of Business Officers' meeting will be held in conjunction with OACUBO on November 9, in Tulsa.  Please be reminded of the due date for the additional two year's (FY20 & FY21) Budget Need Request is October 13th.

OKHEEI will meet at 10:00 am this Thursday (10/5)  in the Regents' Large Conference Room.  Please return the video connection form for any joining by video. Thank you.