[Cobo] Council of Business Officers' Meeting -- 12/11/19

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu Dec 5 16:39:29 CST 2019

Please find the preliminary agenda for the Council of Business Officers' meeting attached. The meeting is scheduled for WEDNESDAY, December 11, 2019,  10:00 am in the Regents' Large Conference Room.

If you plan to join by Zoom, please find those details below. It is always helpful if you can email me and let me know you plan to use the Zoom option.

Topic: December COBO

Time: Dec 11, 2019 10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://onenet.zoom.us/j/824567882

Join by Phone

        +1 669 900 6833 or