[Cobo] POSTPONED: 2020 Campus Safety & Security Summit

Caddell, Angela acaddell at osrhe.edu
Fri Jun 26 16:11:04 CDT 2020

Good afternoon,

Earlier this year, we invited you to save the date of October 29, 2020 for the Campus Safety & Security Summit. After careful consideration and in consultation with our external partners, we have made the difficult decision to postpone the Summit in light of the ongoing impacts and implications of COVID-19. We plan to reschedule the Summit in fall 2021.

In the interim, we will work with our campus and community partners to continue offering learning opportunities to meet ongoing training needs. Thank you for your support of campus safety and security initiatives in our state.

Best,
Angela

Angela O. Caddell
Associate Vice Chancellor for Communications
405.225.9346 (office)
405.919.5957 (mobile)
acaddell at osrhe.edu<mailto:acaddell at osrhe.edu>

follow us on Twitter @okhighered

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D5F860.453EF380]      [cid:image004.png at 01D5F860.453EF380]

Note: This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely for the use of the addressee hereof. In addition, this information and attachments, if any, may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law including, but not limited to, the Privacy Act of 1974. If you are not the intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using this information. If you have received this message in error, please promptly notify the sender and immediately delete this communication from your system.