[Cobo] Survey Request on Educational Foundations

Tygret, Mark mtygret at osrhe.edu
Thu Jul 21 09:42:10 CDT 2022

Business Officers,

This office has been asked to gather data from our institutions on the educational foundations that support our system institutions.  Attached you will find a brief survey to collect basic information on your foundations.  Please help us to gather the responses by sending to the appropriate contact on your campuses and return the form to Sheri Mauck, by email at smauck at osrhe.edu<mailto:smauck at osrhe.edu> by close of business, August 1, 2022.

If you have questions or concerns, please reach out.  Thank you.

Mark Tygret
Vice Chancellor for Budget and Finance
mtygret at osrhe.edu<mailto:mtygret at osrhe.edu>