[Cobo] Campus Police Survey

Trisha White twhite at eosc.edu
Mon Jul 25 09:02:59 CDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

I have been asked by my President to evaluate our Campus Security structure
and budget compared with other state institutions. In order to do this I am
requesting a few minutes of your time to answer the questions below.

1. Total number of full time officers.
2. Total number of part time officers.
3. Total number of police officers vs security officers.
4. Total salary for all campus security employees.
5. Total departmental budget for the year.

I would appreciate any information that you are willing to share. If you
would like a breakdown of this information once I have it collected please
let me know.

Thank you.

*Trisha White*

*Interim Vice President of Business Affairs*

 Tel: 918.465.1708

 Fax: 918.465.4498

*twhite at eosc.edu <twhite at eosc.edu>*