[Cobo] FW: Joint Committee on Pandemic Relief Funding Update - Change to System-wide ARPA Proposal Process

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Fri Mar 11 10:59:29 CST 2022

Business Officers,

Given the recent change in instructions from the legislative leadership and the pending deadline of March 31, 2022, please be aware of the correspondence sent to your Presidents this morning. You may be called upon to develop your institution's proposals for submission to the portal.  If you have questions, please reach out. Thank you.