[Cobo] Nursing Faculty Survey_ FY2023

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Fri Oct 7 12:26:10 CDT 2022

We have been asked to compile data on nursing faculty salaries and are asking you to provide your program's data using the attached salary survey to capture components of the total compensation costs for FY2023.

Please complete and return the survey by Friday, October 21, 2022.   If you have questions, feel free to contact me.   Thank you for time and efforts to be responsive to this request.

Sheri Mauck
smauck at osrhe.edu<mailto:smauck at osrhe.edu>