[Coil-l] COIL Agenda for Friday's Meeting

Emily Brown EBrown29 at uco.edu
Tue Apr 19 16:12:42 CDT 2011

Hello COILers.

Attached you'll find the agenda for our meeting on Friday.  We will be supping at Alfredo's at 11:30am.

*         Alfredo's 3409 S. Broadway, Edmond OK.

*          Urban Spoon: http://bit.ly/gapBqG

*         Google Map: http://bit.ly/dGJMCC

If you don't mind clicking here to RSVP<http://www.survs.com/survey/7JLITSTG1N>, that would help us with a headcount.  :)  I would also appreciate it.

After lunch we will be meeting at Oklahoma Christian.  Here's the map location:  http://bit.ly/dZHWps.  We will be meeting in the President's Conference Room, which is on the 2nd floor of the Mabee Learning Center (which contains Beam Library).  Here's a link to their campus map (http://www.oc.edu/map/)  Tip: Click on Academics, then the Mabee Center for the location.

On the agenda I've listed "New Survey Questions" for our COIL on Wheels participants.  I will be working on these this week, and will send out a draft before the meeting.  If I can still access the old survey, I will send that along as well.  If you have something you'd like me to add, please let me know!

Hope to see you all Friday.

Emily

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.