[Coil-l] Updated Agenda, Meeting Reminder!

Lee Anne Paris leeanne.paris at oc.edu
Fri Apr 22 10:22:56 CDT 2011

Visitor parking is free on campus. Emily sent out some parking information, but here's a printable version of the map in case you need it (it should be attached).

The main entrance to OC is off Memorial Road between Bryant and Boulevard, and the road from the main entrance leads directly to our building (the Mabee Learning Center), which is building #5 on the map. There is visitor parking on the south side of the library, but if all the spots are full, people can park on the SW side of the Garvey Center, which is building #2. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Lee Anne

Lee Anne Paris, Ph.D.
Reference/Web Librarian