[Coil-l] Call for COIL on Wheels Volunteers!

Emily Brown EBrown29 at uco.edu
Sat Apr 23 14:58:02 CDT 2011

Hello, COIL!

Are you interested in volunteering for any upcoming COIL on Wheels workshops?  If so, please take some time to fill out this skills survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FKKYY3J

COIL on Wheels is an innovative project that proposes to take members of COIL across the state of Oklahoma to help fellow professionals as only we can.  Our collective expertise is in-depth and varied, and COIL on Wheels can provide almost any training desired.

If you're interested in being a member of an on-call team, please let us know by filling out the survey.

In 2011, COIL will be doing some major advertising for COIL on Wheels, and we hope to draw some interest from our state-wide community.

Please join us by volunteering to be a member.

If you have any questions about COIL on Wheels, please email me at ebrown29 at uco.edu<mailto:ebrown29 at uco.edu>.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Emily Brown

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.