[Coil-l] Presentations for unCOILed: We need you!

TThomaso at tulsacc.edu TThomaso at tulsacc.edu
Thu Jul 12 11:21:29 CDT 2012

Good morning all,

If you are presenting at the upcoming UnCoiled worshop, would you email me
a short biography that can be shared with the group. Also, if you would
like any presentation materials placed in the packet, send them to me and I
will include those. Thanks everyone, see you soon.

Tammy Thomason
Reference Assistant
Southeast Campus LRC
(918) 595-7713