[Coil-l] Presentations for unCOILed: We need you!

Jones, Elizabeth ejones at okcu.edu
Thu Jul 12 12:35:22 CDT 2012

Tammy,

I am never sure exactly how much to include in these.  Here is what I think is a short blurb, but if someone is speaking and introducing me they can kind of pick and choose what they want to say.

Elizabeth (Beth) Jones is the Serials / Government Documents / Systems Librarian for the Dulaney-Browne Library at Oklahoma City University.  Beth has been an active member of OK-ACRL since 2006 and is currently the groups treasurer.  She earned both her bachelors and MLIS from OU and is currently pursuing a PhD in Information Science from UNT.

Elizabeth (Beth) Jones, MLIS
Serials/Gov Docs/Systems Librarian
Oklahoma City University
Dulaney-Browne Library