[Coil-l] March COIL date set: March 6th 1:00 PM

Sheila Bryant sheila.bryant1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 13:35:13 CST 2013

Adam you probably already have mad lunch plans by now, but in Guthrie is
"Stables".  I have only had the hamburger - every time I go, because they
are so delicious.  But they have great deserts.  You can get a variety of
good.  I have included the link.
<http://www.stablescafe.com/>

There is also two Chinese restaurants  Mr. Lou's and the one on Oklahoma
right off Division.

Also on Division is a great Italian place and a very nice Mexican
restaurant.

If you any specific information let me know.  On that Tuesday I do not work
until 1:00 pm, but if you need anything let me know.

Looking forward to seeing you.

*Sheila

*
All men are brothers, this is why you cry for people you don't know.