[Coil-l] Looking for a presenter for the OLA regional meeting March 12th

Adam Brennan adam.brennan at tulsacc.edu
Wed Feb 27 07:41:54 CST 2013

Hello everyone!

Joanne Huff is looking for someone who would like to present over databases (Ebscohost ones I believe) March 12th in Tonkawa OK. It should be a lot of fun, and I know time is running short for her.  If anyone is interested please feel free to contact Joanne:

Joanne Huff
Library Technical Assistant
WOSC - LRC
Altus, OK
580-477-7948
joanne.huff at wosc.edu<mailto:joanne.huff at wosc.edu>

Event:

The title of the event is "Oklahoma Library Association Regional Meeting"
Date & time: Tuesday, March 12, 2013, 3:30-6:30 (database portion will be 3:30-4 and repeat 5:30-6)
Place: Tonkawa City Library, 216 North 7th Street,  Tonkawa, OK 74653

Adam Brennan
Librarian
Tulsa Community College
909 S. Boston Ave, Tulsa OK