[Coil-l] COIL update

Corbett,Kathryn B kcorbett at langston.edu
Thu Jul 25 10:30:00 CDT 2013

Hi Adam,

I would encourage anyone who gets COIL emails to share them with any instruction librarians they know. All are welcome at COIL meetings!

Kate

Kate Corbett

Coordinator of Technical Services and Instruction

Langston University Libraries

P.O. Box 1600 E Highway 33

Langston, OK 73050

405-466-3412 office