[Coil-l] unCOILed 2013: New development with lunches

Nicole Sump-Crethar ansumpcre at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 08:43:14 CDT 2013

We have a couple in Stillwater, but I have no idea what it would take to
get them to come out to Langston. I suppose I could ask, but they may be
concerned about the amount of business if they leave their normal spots
to come all the way to Langston. I don't know if we could guarantee a
certain amount of business for them or what...

May I ask, how cost prohibitive are the lunches?

Nicole Sump-Crethar
ansumpcre at gmail.com
405-509-9290
Skype: sumpcre