[Coil-l] unCOILed 2013: New development with lunches

Sarah Clark sclark at rsu.edu
Tue Jun 4 08:48:10 CDT 2013

I agree with  a longer lunch period, or biting the bullet and upping the price to cover the meals. How many people have regged? It's not ideal, but you could withdraw the flyer and stop taking money until this is sorted. Langston is near OKC but really pretty far out, not sure if we'd save any money going the food truck route as we might have to pay them something to cover their gas and any money they'd miss out on by not being in their usual spot (assuming that a food truck didn't count as bringing in lunch anyway). While 90 minutes might be doable, I think you'd be safer with 1:45 or 2 hours if we do a dinearound in Guthrie. I do NOT recommend skipping lunch.

Sarah Clark<mailto:sclark at rsu.edu>
Associate Library Director
Rogers State University
Claremore, OK