[Coil-l] next year

Sheila Bryant sheila.bryant1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 10:02:49 CDT 2013

Greetings on this fine Monday morning.  Adam I am glad you sent out the
email, because I actually had not thought about my term coming to an end.
 However, I am happy to stay on as webmaster, but I also do not want to
deny anyone else the opportunity to participate in the position.  Should
anyone else want to step in the position I would be glad to help them get
settled or provide whatever support they would need.  Otherwise I look
forward to remaining in the position.  Also, if possible, if someone would
like to work with me and be more involved in the position for a
co-webmaster team up I am open to that as well.  Just let me know how I can
best serve you and the members of COIL.

Best regards,
Sheila

*Sheila

*
All men are brothers, this is why you cry for people you don't know.